Hard workers and plant lovers grow careers at Pleasant View Gardens.
We’re always on the lookout for new people to join our team. We like hard workers, plant lovers, and friendly people who like to smile a lot. Take a look at these openings and click Apply if you think you’d be a good fit. Or stop by our Loudon, New Hampshire facility (7316 Pleasant Street) and fill out an application. We’d love to meet you!
A Glimpse Into Pleasant View Gardens
As a Seasonal Driver at Pleasant View Gardens, you’ll join a Logistics Team that is dedicated to excellent customer service by delivering products in a professional and efficient manner.
Seasonal Drivers will operate vehicles safely, and keep organized and accurate records. Inform Logistics Coordinator and/or appropriate Pleasant View Gardens (PVG) staff when problems arise; meet personal goals and the business goals of Pleasant View Gardens. Communicate in an effective & professional manner with appropriate PVG staff and customers
- Map out and organize daily delivery routes and follow delivery schedules
- Safely operate the equipment necessary (cages, load bars, straps, pallet jacks, maps and GPS units) for successful delivery of orders to Pleasant View’s customers
- Unload trucks when returning from runs; load vehicles when necessary
- Complete and keep DOT logs, records and run sheets up-to-date
- Document shortages and discrepancies and provide this information in a timely manner to appropriate logistic team member
- Establish, maintain and strengthen professional communication with customers
- Minimum 21 years of age (to drive out-of-state)
- Valid Drivers License
- Active Medical Card
- MVR (certified copy – valid within the last 30 days)
- Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Road Test
If interested in this position, email your resume or application to EdwardB@PWPVG.com or call 603-435-1733